Shoplifted

In dit forum staan de afgesloten onderwerpen uit Stel uw vraag als Gast.

Moderator: Moderatorteam

Gesloten
Jiyea
Infopolitie Gast

Shoplifted

Ongelezen bericht door Jiyea »

Hello all, I have a question. A friend of mine was in the shop. And she scanned all of them and paying but her card was not working so I don’t know what she did but apparently she removed one item from her scanned product. And after when she paid, she was just trying to leave. And the security guy was there and checked everything and he said my friend was trying to steal the products but she is just arrived to the Netherlands so she didn’t understand what it meant from the screen when she was deleting. But anyways, they had to go to the office and my friend didn’t have Id card so they said, normally they are calling to the police. But they say they’ll just give her “shopping ban” for a year instead of calling to the police. And they said, you are such a lucky young lady. But in this case, My friend is afraid of that her pictures are gonna be in the stores. Is it gonna be happened? Also, does she get a fine?

Thanks
maestro
Deskundige
Deskundige
Jurist/Advocaat
Roepnaam: Mario
Geslacht:

Re: Shoplifted

Ongelezen bericht door maestro »

Her picture might be distributed to other stores, but is not going to be made public for everyone to see. No, she is not going to get a fine. The police was not involved. However she might be asked to pay a fee to the store, I think she would have been told that.
Wat er ook speelt in een land, laat het vooral de kinderen zijn. (Loesje)
taxikemperman
Deskundige
Deskundige
Roepnaam: Remi
Geslacht:
Leeftijd: 57

Ongelezen bericht door taxikemperman »

I do not know from what country see comes, but in a lot of countries there are self scan counters.
And everywhere there are also stewards by this counters to ask for help if something goes wrong.
She is still very lucky that she only got a ban for a year in that shop. If the police was comming she had bigger problems and may be a fine also for the ID
Pim
Blijvertje
Blijvertje
Agent
Roepnaam: Pim
Geslacht:
Leeftijd: 54

Ongelezen bericht door Pim »

"I'm asking this for a friend".... yeah right 😀

At the self-scan counter it is not possible to delete items yourself. Somebody from the shop ha to do this.

And if your bankcard isn't working it still isn't working if you delete one item (if thats even possible, which I still doubt).
‘Als een rommelig bureau een rommelig hoofd weerspiegelt, wat te denken van een leeg bureau?’ Getekend: A. Einstein
Hilde
Agent
Jurist/Advocaat
Roepnaam: Mevr. mr. Bitch
Geslacht:
Leeftijd: 56

Ongelezen bericht door Hilde »

Correction, you can delete items yourself at the selfscan.

For the rest.. yes.. that would be also mine reaction @pim
==================================
Mensen struikelen niet over bergen maar over molshopen. (Confucius)
SWAT
24 uurs servicer
24 uurs servicer
Agent
Jurist/Advocaat
Geslacht:
Leeftijd: 61

Ongelezen bericht door SWAT »

Just a gues. Foreign student?
Stay safe out there.
Gesloten